- Funding within the Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Programme.
- Energy-Efficient Scheduling. Project within the
DFG Priority Programme 1736 Algorithms for Big Data.
Selected Past Projects(while S. Albers was at HU Berlin and the University of Freiburg)
- DFG Research Training Group Methods for Discrete Structures.
- Algorithm Engineering for Network Problems. Project within the
DFG Priority Programme 1307 Algorithm Engineering.
- DFG Research Training Group SOAMED.
- Efficient Algorithms for Resource Management in Large Networks. Project within the
DFG Priority Programme 1126 Algorithmics of Large and Complex Networks.
- DFG Research Training Group Embedded Microsystems.
- Competitive Mechanism Design and the Price of Anarchy in Networks. Project funded by the
German-Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development (GIF). Project partners were Yossi Azar and Amos Fiat, Tel-Aviv University.