- August 2016: Susanne Albers is keynote speaker at Euro-Par 2016,
- Susanne Albers, Nicole Megow and Andreas S. Schulz will organize MAPSP 2017.
- Juni 2016: Susanne Albers gives an invited lecture at the Academy of Sciences and
- September 2015: Susanne Albers is invited speaker at
MPI-INF – 25th Anniversary.
The program features several Turing Award winners,
Leibniz Prize winners, Humboldt Prize winners and ERC Grant winners.
- June 2015: Susanne Albers is keynote speaker at the 31st International Symposium on Computational Geometry (SOCG15), Eindhoven.
- June 2015: Susanne Albers is invited speaker of the tutorial on Network Creation Games: How Does the Internet Form?
organized by Erik D. Demaine (MIT) and MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi (University of Maryland).
16th Conference on Electronic Commerce (EC15), Portland, Oregon.
- September 2014: Kick-off meeting of the new DFG Priority Programme 1736 Algorithms for Big Data. Susanne Albers is
co-organizer of the priority programme, together with H. Bast, K. Mehlhorn, U.Meyer (coordinator), E. Myers, P. Sanders, C. Scheideler and M. Skutella.
- March 2014: Susanne Albers named Fellow of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).
- March 2014: ICERM Workshop Stochastic Graph Models. Susanne Albers is co-organizer together with
Ravi Kumar (Google), Michael Mitzenmacher (Harvard University) and Eli Upfal (Brown University). ICERM Center, Providence, USA.
- January 2014: Susanne Albers is keynote speaker at the 1st International Conference on Applied
Algorithms, Kolkata, India.
- November 2013: Susanne Albers named Member and Honorary Fellow of the TUM Institute for Advanced Study.